Office Administrator - Part Time
Office Administrator - Part Time
£8.37 per hour
Are you an eagle-eyed Office Administrator looking for your next challenge? Want to take on an engaging part time role that you can fit around your existing responsibilities?
If so, this is an amazing opportunity to join one of the region’s leading visitor attractions and conservation charities.
We are Living Coasts, an innovative coastal zoo and aquarium that lets you see the wonders of the world’s coasts right from the heart of Torquay.
While most people may know us for our amazing animals in naturalistic habitats, we are also a conservation and education charity. Part of the Whitley Wildlife Conservation Trust, we are dedicated to protecting our global wildlife heritage and inspiring a respect for animals, plants and the environment in others.
Now, we are looking for two Office Administrators to join us on a part time basis in Torquay.
The Benefits (after your probationary period):
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Free entry to our three zoos for you and your immediate family
- Discounts in our catering and retail outlets
- Complimentary tickets
- Company sick pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Branded uniform provided
- Develop your career with a leading charity
We know that starting any new role can be nerve-wracking, which is why we provide an in-depth induction and ongoing support to ensure that you succeed in your role.
Within a welcoming and engaging environment, you will have the chance to consolidate your skill-set and play a vital role in the day-to-day running of our zoo.
As an Office Administrator, you will support the smooth running of the Living Coasts office.
In this varied role, you will:
- Help to provide a positive guest experience to all visitors
- Operate the exhibit radio
- Respond to telephone and email queries in a friendly and professional manner
- Order stock
- Maintain the online diary
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff
- Answer the exhibit’s emergency telephone number and take appropriate action
- Provide administrative support to all Living Coasts departments
To become one of our Office Administrators, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ administration experience
- A Level 3 qualification in administration (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly-organised approach
Ideally, you’ll have experience of ordering and invoice processing, but this isn’t essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you have experience as an Office Administrator, Administrator, Office Clerk, Office Assistant, Admin Clerk or Administrative Assistant.
Candidates with experience as a Receptionist, Secretary, EA, Executive Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant or Office Co-ordinator are also encouraged to apply.
We have two part time roles available, working 12 hours per week over 2 days or 18 hours per week over three days. The closing date for applications is the 26th January 2018, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 1st February 2018.
Webrecruit and Living Coasts are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to be our Office Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.