About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
Healthcare Assistants – Permanent/Casual - Day and Night shifts available.
Your role will be to work as a team member in delivering high quality person centred care in a way that respects the dignity of the individual promoting independence and wellbeing. We are seeking good team players who have experience of working with a vulnerable client group and are committed to delivering the highest standards of care. Working with residents requiring nursing or dementia care. You should have a good standard of general education, and ideally hold an NVQ level 2/3 or be willing to work towards the QCF equivalent.
Region/Location: Maurice House, Broadstairs, Kent
Directorate: Operations, Homes
Salary: £7.70 - £8.26 per hour
Closing date for these roles is: 30th January 2018