Services Manager – The Roseland
Pure Management Services offer a tailored, professional and pro-active approach to property management. We handle all aspects of second home and holiday home management and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to both owners and guests.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting new opportunity available for a Services Manager to join our team based in the Roseland.
Maintaining strong communication with all relevant parties, you will co-ordinate housekeeping and property management activities to ensure that properties are ready for guests, to the highest standards.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure that all properties have an assigned Housekeeper
- View all new managed properties and establish cleaning requirements with Property Managers
- Liaise with laundry suppliers and Housekeepers to ensure that a first-class service is delivered
- Identify and recruit new contractors and Housekeepers across the property portfolio
- Investigate any cleaning or damage related complaints
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Support the on-call rota to deal with any guest emergencies
Organised and detail-oriented, as a Services Manager, you’ll have exceptional communication skills. A positive, ‘can do’ attitude is key, as are great planning, prioritisation and time-management abilities. This role will be both office and field based, therefore applicants must hold a full UK driver’s license and have their own transport available.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or send a full CV and covering letter via email.