Warehouse Operative / Warehouse Assistant
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Job type: Permanent, Full time (40 hours per week Monday- Friday with occasional Saturdays)
Closing Date: Wednesday, 24th January 2018
Due to continued expansion, an award-winning family owned business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe is seeking a number new Warehouse Operatives to join the business.
Owning five warehouses, suppling medicines and toiletry products to internal pharmacy customers as well as external and international customers. The warehouse teams are at the forefront of the business and key to the ongoing success and growth plan.
Start the New Year off with a fantastic new job! This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join this large and hard-working warehouse team in Croydon. You will be hard working, enthusiastic, committed and willing to learn.
- Excellent numeracy skills (tested at interview).
- Excellent literacy skills, both written and verbal (tested at interview).
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Flexibility to work a varied shift pattern to suit the warehouse requirements.
- The personality to establish and maintain good working relationships with all members of staff in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Effective communication skills within the warehouse and with other departments.
- Excellent skills to help accommodate customer requests, queries or services.
- A can-do attitude to progress self-development, through participation in training and development programmes.
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment is desirable but not essential and we will also consider hard working, committed school leavers.
Ideal candidates will be local to the area; we are easily accessible by bus, tram or car. Plus we also we offer a cycle to work scheme!
The Company Offers:
- Package and Benefits:
- 28 days' holiday per annum (including public holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 30% staff discount.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Pension scheme.
Warehouse operatives receive a full induction as well as on-going training throughout their career. The company encourages all of their colleagues to develop themselves in all areas of the warehouse operations and aim to promote from within the business whenever possible.
Please note: Please ensure your contact details are correct and that you have a valid email address.
If you are successfully invited to an interview, please let the company know about any adjustments you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
The interview process will take 2+ hours of your time; please only apply if you are committed to joining their great team. They want motivated, serious candidates and in return you will receive excellent training, and be part of a fun, family orientated company.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Warehouse Co-ordinator, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver will also be considered for this role.