Web Designer (Muse)
My client is expanding their design team and are looking for a competent designer with excellent creative skills to join them on a full-time basis.
You main activity will include the building of new and amending current websites using Adobe Muse. You will have creative control of your projects, and will work closely with both the Creative Director and other members of the product development team.
The successful candidate must also demonstrate strong communication skills, and have an up to date and relevant portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented designer to get into web design despite not having an extensive knowledge of HTML. If you feel you are a strong candidate, who meets the criteria below, then this could be the job for you.
- Knowledge of Adobe Muse (however full training will be given; so if you have limited experience but have good illustration experience, that will be fine)
- Experience across web, mobile and responsive design
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working in a team
- A relevant portfolio of your recent work
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Experience using other Adobe products such as Photoshop, InDesign etc
We are looking for a designer who is talented, imaginative, collaborative and excited about this opportunity. If you are interested in joining a market-leading company with a bright future in digital marketing then please get in touch!