Warehouse Assistant - Picker
Are you looking at 2018 as a chance to start a new role? Want to join the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer? Then now is your chance to join us in our journey to deliver the best in online grocery shopping!
We are looking for Warehouse Assistants to work in our Dordon Warehouse and we have immediate starts available, so you can begin your new year with a new role!
The role will see you being paid a minimum of GBP8 an hour with incentives in place for performance, unsociable hours and overtime.
The pay rate begins at GBP8 with additional premiums available
Incentive - The more you work the more you earn, with good performers boosting their hourly rate by an extra GBP.50 per hour
Overtime is paid at 1.25 so minimum GBP10 per hour
5 Shifts a week
THE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU EARN GBPGBPGBP.
Plenty of people who have started with us have moved on to work permanently for Ocado and then went up the ladder and onto better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.
We transfer around 25 people each month to Ocado who give them a Full Time Contract!
Dordon - B78 1SE
Warehouse Assistants Benefits:
- Immediate Starts
- Full-time Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Subsidised and award winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the Month Award (GBP50 Voucher and Automatic Transfer to Ocado)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car Parking
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position with Ocado for all our Top Performers
- Discounts at local attractions!
About the Warehouse Assistants Role:
- Be part of our team of Warehouse Assistants who receive, pick, pack and load customer's orders
- You'll be using a state of the art system which enables us to offer customers an award winning service
- You will be working in a chilled warehouse environment as we store produce
- You will be required to handle meat and alcohol
Warehouse Assistants Shift Information:
- We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 40-48 hours per week
- You will work 4 - 5 days a week, across all days including weekends
- Working Time Regulations: PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
Various shifts and roles available:
- Pick Days: 04:30-14:30 or 07:00-15:00
- Pick Nights: 18:15-04:45 or 1845:-04:45
- Freezer Days: 04:30-14:30
- Freezer Nights: 18:45-04:45
- Despatch Days: 06:00-16:00
- Despatch Nights: 20:15-06:15
- Inbound Days: 07:00-19:00 or 08:00-19:00
- Inbound Nights: 19:00-06:00 or 19:00-07:00
The job is located on Danny Morson Way, Dordon, B78 1SE
Apply and we'll be in touch shortly or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.