Head of Quality
There is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Quality to join the Governance Team for a 3 Month Contract in the United Lincolnshire Hospital Trust.
The post holder has overall responsibility for specialist areas of:
- Care Quality Commission compliance and relationship management
- Clinical audit and effectiveness
- National and local clinical guidelines
- Patient complaints
- Quality account preparation and in year monitoring
- Learning from deaths
- CQUIN and Best Practice Tariff monitoring and reporting
- Previous experience of leading change, governance management experience at a senior level.
- Expertise of leading an organisation through internal/external enforcement and compliance audits
- Experience in clinical professional practice
- Able to work to tight deadlines when managing workload of self or motivating others
- Driving Licence
Pay rate £27 - £34 based on experience.
FULL TIME - Monday - Friday
If this sounds of interest to you, please email your CV
Alternatively ring me on 01522528115.