We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Pitney Bowes we are currently looking for an Sales Executive to join our team based in Harlow. The successful candidate will join us on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission with OTE of £29,000 per annum.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the centre of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
About the Sales Executive role:
- Do you enjoy hitting targets and making money?
- Do you enjoy building long term relationships and cross-selling and up-selling to clients?
- Do you want to be part of a global organisation and a winning team?
If the answers are YES, then we want to speak with you about an opportunity within our Office Supplies department. Previous experience within sales isn’t essential, we look for people who are target driven, money motivated and who want to become a successful member of a fantastic team.
Working as part of our Inside Sales Office Supplies team, you will be responsible for contacting existing B2B customers and offering new or replacement office supplies as their Account Manager. A large amount of your day will be spent on the phone developing relationships and closing sales, so good communication skills really are a must. The working environment is fast paced so the ability to manage your own time and workload is essential
As our Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively contacting existing and new Pitney Bowes customers to promote and sell a range of Pitney Bowes consumables and general office products
- Achieving a minimum of 100% of revenue and margin target
- Accurately maintaining internal CRM database with customer notes to ensure you are targeting the right customer at the right time
- Effectively negotiating Win/Win scenarios with customers to provide them with the best possible value for money and Pitney Bowes with the best possible return
- Presenting key features and benefits of products to secure new business, handling customer objections as appropriate
- Constantly seeking out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring customers are highly satisfied at every opportunity
What we are looking for in our Sales Executive:
- Target driven with a desire to earn money!
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build quick relationships over the phone
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and as part of a team
- Previous Sales, Telesales, Call Centre, Account Manager experience is desirable but not essential as full training will also be provided
In addition, we are looking for people who share our core values; being passionate about what we do, working collaboratively, taking accountability for actions and putting customers first.
What we can offer you as our Sales Executive :
You will be provided with all the training you need and fully supported with ongoing coaching and development in your role. This will ensure you are provided with the full product knowledge and sales techniques needed to become a successful inside sales professional and deliver the required targets.
You will receive a competitive basic salary and generous bonus plan as well as a number of benefits such as 25 days holidays (pro-rata), pension and regular incentives such as days out, prizes and even trips abroad!
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sales Executive then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
No Agencies Please