Project Leader x5
Project Leader x5
Condition and Structural Health Monitoring, (CSM Wales)
TWI, formed in 1946, is a world-leading research and technology organisation based in the UK, South East Asia, India, the Middle East, Central Asia and the USA. We provide expertise in joining and fabrication, material science and structural integrity. Services include generic research; contract R&D; technical information; engineering services and advice; standards development; and training and qualification services.
CSM are seeking an astute, talented and ambitious researcher to integrate an existing team, working on mid Technology Readiness Level (TRL), into our growing range of projects
The Project leader will full fil responsibility within part of the CSM section, based in Wales. A science degree and relevant industrial experience in structural analysis is essential. You will be proficient with the design, test and analysis tools relevant to the function with practical hands-on experience and development related to data/signal analysis.
- Specifying, implementing, debugging and validating technical solutions
- Assisting in investigation, selection and evaluation of existing of existing and new monitoring techniques
- Participating in feasibility analysis, project scoping, resource planning and cost estimation providing realistic task durations for schedule/milestone planning
- High levels of motivation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Good analytical, experimental and creative capabilities
- Experience with collaborative business development
This role requires regular travel within the UK and occasionally overseas according to the demands of project work.
- Full Time, 36 hours p/wk
- Competitive Salary
To apply please email your CV & Covering Letter by following the instructions at the bottom of this page, Ref: 123/17.
Closing date: 9am, 29th January 2018