Receptionist Team Member
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist Team Member to join the team based in Harlow. You will work on a part time permanent basis, working 16 hours per week and will receive a competitive hourly salary of £7.50 per hour.
As a Receptionist Team Member, you will be making sure every customer who stays with us has a great experience from the moment they arrive, to when they leave.
What you’ll be doing as our Receptionist Team Member
- Delivering a great customer experience at every stage of our customer journey
- Welcoming our customers to the hotel – checking them in and allocating the right rooms
- Listening to customers, managing any requests or issues with genuine warmth and interest
- Working together with your colleagues to make sure you deliver consistently great service
- Learning about what is happening in your hotel and the local area and sharing this with the rest of the team and customers
- Keeping your team and customer safe by following health and safety procedures, including regular fire and safety walks
- Keep your line manager up to date with any problems and follow up where necessary
- Supporting with cleaning rooms or supporting other colleagues where necessary
- Follow cash and banking procedures
- Pre-empt problems before they arise and resolve promptly when they do
What we’ll expect from our Receptionist Team Member
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate a genuine passion for customer service and enjoy working as part of a team. You will need a good understanding of the English language and be able to understand and communicate clearly with your colleagues and customers..
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Receptionist Team Member then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!