Housekeeping Team Member
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeping Team Member to join the team based in Harlow. You will work on a part time permanent basis (up to 8 hours per week) and will receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.50.
The job in a nutshell
As our Housekeeping Team Member you will be cleaning rooms and setting them up to meet our brand standards. Travelodge prides itself on clean and fresh rooms and you will play a central role in helping to maintain these high standards so that our guests can enjoy a spotless room
What you’ll be doing as our Housekeeping Team Member
- Cleaning rooms, making beds and cleaning bathrooms. Following a step by step approach to make sure every room is set up to brand standards
- Listening and acting on feedback from your manager
- Sharing great cleaning practices with your colleagues to support each other’s learning
- Attending daily team huddles and contributing to group discussions
- Reporting any room damage or breakages to your supervisor at huddle meetings so that rooms can be repaired
- Keeping public areas clean and tidy
- Keeping linen rooms clean, tidy and organised
- Reporting early if cleaning equipment and stock is running low
- Learning and following procedures for linen, security, keys, lost property and stock
- Keeping yourself, the team and our customers’ safe – following appropriate health and safety procedures
- Meeting productivity targets as agreed with your manager so that we can have all rooms ready for check in time
- Working as part of a team, helping others out when required
What we’ll expect from our Housekeeping Team Member
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to bend and lift with ease, operate a vacuum cleaner and make beds. You will need a basic understanding of the English language and be able to understand and communicate effectively with your colleagues and customers.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Housekeeping Team Member then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!