Contract: Permanent / full time - rota working, including bank holidays/weekends
Salary: £17k pa + benefits
Reports to: Member Support Supervisor
Job Purpose: To effectively maintain all member data and accurately process change requests
Key Result Areas:
* Ensure all requests are handled within the service levels agreed by the Company.
* Ensure all data is accurately maintained.
* Excellent knowledge and use of general desktop IT solutions including Word, Excel and Email and databases.
* Customer service experience.
* To support prospects, members and internal colleagues of the business.
* To enter data / member details accurately into and maintain the company's in-house database system.
* To close member accounts as appropriate and/or action change of ownerships.
* To accurately record and amend member details as requested.
* To diarise tasks to ensure they are completed on the correct date.
* To carry out general administration tasks.
* To achieve and maintain service levels as agreed for the function (KPI's).
* Strong administrative, organisational ability and systems experience.
* Excellent standard of numeracy, literacy and accuracy, and attention to detail at all times.
* Ability to communicate in a clear and effective way, both verbally and in writing.
* Flexible approach (eg, working hours - will be required to participate in the Saturday/bank holiday working rota).
* Ability to work under pressure in a busy fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
* Effective team player.
* Professional and presentable.
* Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent.
This Job Description describes key areas of the post but is not exhaustive. The Job Description is subject to review and amendment in line with the needs of the business.
In order to apply for this role, please click 'Apply' to continue your application. Please ensure you include details of your current remuneration package.