We're looking for a Package Developer for Secondary Packaging to join our Business Development Department, based in Leek Office.
Your mission will be to oversee the development of a pack from start to completion to ensure it meets the client’s needs, including building good communications and relationships with suppliers.
Your responsibilities will be:
Entire management of project stage referred to development once the client and the sales team member have agreed on a product, mainly helping with the technical specification for the pack.
- Prepare the planning stages of the project, establishing and maintaining the timelines for each phase to manage the client’s expectations and delivery projects in time.
- Register new development items and introduce modifications to articles in SAP in accordance with established company procedures.
- Maintain on-going and open communication with the assigned sales team member, the customers and manufacturers.
- Participate actively in identification of the most suitable packaging to meet the requirements of each project / customer.
- Manufacturer Relationship and knowledge.
- Regular Contact with manufacturers to coordinate and analyze projects currently being undertaken.
- Visit suppliers, manufacturers and sector trade fairs visits when required.
- Quality maintenance and improvement.
- Ensure project samples meet the brief and customer expectations and requirements to ensure Quadpack produce what is expected.
- Follow company procedure to ensure the project´s compatibility with the client´s product and quality expectation.
- Ensure the project have the correct approvals in place prior to production.
- Coordinate the activities of opening, compiling of documentation and information, helping to solve and closure of Non-Conformities.
The skills required are:
Studies: Technical engineering or experience in packaging.
- 2 years’ experience developing projects or participating in project teams preferably in the packaging sector.
- Intermediate knowledge about IT applications, preferable SAP.
- Language: native English level. Any other language would be an asset.
- Plan, organization and control
- Results orientation
- Effective communication
- Flexibility and adaptation to change
- Proactivity and initiative
- Making decision and problem solving
Please apply By clicking the Button Below