Home Care Assistant
We are looking for caring and passionate Home Care Assistants in the Scunthorpe and Ashby areas of Lincolnshire to provide support and promote independence for vulnerable adults within their own homes.
If you feel you can make a difference and you are looking for a rewarding career within your local community, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client has many years of experience in providing a range of quality services to support people to get the best out of life and maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will develop working relationships with each individual and assist them with their day to day lives. Your responsibilities could include:
· Assisting with personal care, oral care, bathing & showering
· Prompting & administering medication
· Supporting with nutrition and hydration
· Supporting service users to access services within their local communities
· Support with finances
This position has varied, guaranteed hours with a regular, flexible working pattern that includes alternate weekends.
In return, you will gain the follow excellent benefits:
· Competitive rates of pay £7.80 – £11.70 per hour (inc. Bank Holiday pay rate for all bank holidays)
· Fully paid travel time
· Cutting edge free training, delivered within the in-house academy with an opportunity to achieve a recognised care certificate
· Ongoing support and training, with excellent career progression opportunities
· Employee discount card, health cash plan, credit union and weekly pay
· Recommend a friend scheme
What experience will you need?
Care experience is not essential to be a Home Care Assistant as full training (including shadowing shifts with experienced staff) will be given however holding a full driving licence/motorised vehicle owner is desirable.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like more information, please click “Apply” and we will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.