Paraplanner - Wealth Management
Paraplanner - Wealth Management Torquay £22,000 to £35,000 d.
Paraplanner for burgeoning private financial management company on lovely English Riviera
As Paraplanner, you will research solutions for Retirement, Protection, Inheritance Tax and Investment Planning, working closely with Consultants. Managing and prioritising the Consultants' workload to meet appropriate deadlines your responsibilities will include:
- researching solutions, analysing & presenting data
- preparing suitability reports, illustrations, documents etc. to process new business
- preparing client review portfolio reports, analysis and general review documents
- ensuring comprehensive file notes are prepared and followed
- liaising with clients throughout the investment process
- dealing with client queries and servicing needs
- client data management including data input and maintainance
- some administration duties during busy periods
Our client is a recently established, privately owned Financial Management company based in Torquay providing Wealth Management Services including Advisory Investment Portfolios, Inheritance Tax planning and Pensions advice. The company was set up by a former partner of a National IFA. The administration team and paraplanners provide full back office support along with marketing and compliance assistance. The company is a progressive employer embarking on a growth plan and this offers an excellent opportunity for new staff joining the company to be an integral part in it's future and success.
As Paraplanner you will have experience working in a similar role and/or have relevant qualifications. Further development / training is available if desired. You will also have:
- accuracy and strong attention to detail
- good organisational / administrative skills
- flexibility / able to work as part of a small team
If you wish to be considered for the role of Paraplanner, please forward your CV, stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 282607A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: paraplanner jobs IFA administration jobs support admin office paraplanning jobs devon wealth management pensions transfers retirement planning investment tax financial services QCF Level 4 administrator Torquay jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.