Rowe Farming in Cornwall has a requirement for someone to support Production for a period of approximately 4 months during their daffodil season. This is an exciting opportunity, commencing January 2018.
As a key member of the team, responsibilities will include:
- Management of EDI orders and processing
- Booking and planning Logistics and communicating schedules with Packhouse Manager
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly pack-house checks
- Packaging, Label, Box and Ribbon stock control
- Equipment Control and Audits
- De – hiring of trays & pallets
- General administration
- KPI assessments / recording of efficiencies
- Updating communication boards
The successful candidate will be hands-on, practical and with good analytical skills and high levels of numeracy. Daffodil season is very busy so flexibility and the ability to work overtime to ensure customer demand is met are pre-requisites.