Senior Executive Officer (PA role - Minute taking essential)
*Please note that you will have to register with Brook Street Agency to complete employment for this post.
*Minimum Basic Disclosure Scotland required.
*We can complete in branch at registration phase - refundable after 4 weeks in employment.
*34 days holiday (pro-rata)
*possible quarterly extension/FTC offer
*DO NOT apply if you don't have diary management/PA experience
- Reporting to the Business Manager
- Line management of Band D PA to the Director.
- Manage an effective working relationship with the Director and the directorate's senior management team.
- Foster and manage effective working relationships with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders within and outside of HMCTS, including, MoJ Press Offices, Ministers Private Offices, and Judicial Communications Office, demonstrating good team working and communication skills
- Act as secretariat for the HMCTS Property Board and Property Directorate SMT.
- Act as gatekeeper and coordinator for requests for information coming to the director's office.
- Support the head of the director's office to ensure the effective flow of work between the component parts of the Directorate.
- Support the head of the director's office in the directorate and HMCTS Business Planning processes, including in year reporting of delivery against the plan.
- Monitor and analyse performance data, highlight problems and recommend interventions to the head of the director's office and the director as appropriate
- To ensure operational processes for the Directorate are in line with agreed guidelines and regulations.
- Management of directorate risks and issues logs
- Ensure any communications from other parts of HMCTS or MoJ are delivered on time and in the appropriate manner.
- Provide ad-hoc support as required to the head of the director's office and the Director.