ICT Customer Liaison Support Officer
Are you an experienced administrator looking for temporary work in the Newcastle area? Do you excel within a fast-paced and busy working environment? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
This role is to work within a friendly and sociable public sector organisation and is based at Newburn Business Park.
We are looking for a skilled administrator to fulfil this role, the duties of which include;
* Logging customer ICT issues on to the computer system, and to triage these issues and refer on to the correct team
* Taking inbound calls from customers reporting issues
* General administration duties
* Occasional minute taking
* Assisting with the preparation of quarterly reports using Excel
* Working within a team, assisting with team duties when required
This is not a technical role, however some technical knowledge would be useful.
A strong admin background is also desirable.
The role is to start ASAP start until end of March at present.
This is a full time role working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.