New Client Team Enquiries Assistant / Team Enquiries Advisor
Job Title: New Client Team Enquiries Assistant
Location: Manchester (M22)
Salary: £17000 Basic + Commission (20K OTE)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters. They pride themselves in the work they do helping injured people.
They guarantee the best possible customer service to their clients and they are looking for talented people to join them in delivering this. The role will involve dealing with new client enquiries from a wide range of sources, both on the telephone and face to face. There is no cold calling involved.
They are looking for people from a customer service background, with experience of working with clients to build an excellent rapport and help create new solid relationships from initial enquiries.
The Job Role:
- Responsible for client experience from first contact until signed up and the file transferred to solicitor. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and therefore obtain commitment as a client is paramount
- Calling prospective clients as soon as possible within required service standards
- Obtaining all relevant details of a prospective client's claim to allow the claim to be assessed
- Presenting key information to management, in a concise manner
- Maintaining client files and diary tasks using the firm's case management system
- Working within a team, providing cross-cover when necessary to ensure excellent client service
- Full legal training will be given
The New Client Team opening hours are:
Early Shift: 08 - 16 (1 hour lunch)
Middle Shift: 09:30 - 18 (1 hour lunch)
Late Shift: 13 - 21 (30 minutes lunch)
Saturday - Sunday: 10 - 18 (1 hour lunch)
Bank Holidays: 10 - 18(1 hour lunch)
You will work a 3 week pattern on an early, middle and late shift as dictated by your roster and one weekend in seven weeks.
There will also be a smart phone rota, where one member of the team will take home a smart phone and answer any calls outside of office hours until 10pm. It is expected that this will be, one night every fortnight. A bonus will be payable on this night.
- Customer service background
- Experience of handling customer/client enquires on either the telephone or face to face.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and objection handling skills
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Ability to present relevant information to management in a concise manner
- Proficiency in handling multiple enquiries and managing own time to ensure all enquiries fully pursued
- A background within service handling for example financial services, claims management or other professional backgrounds an advantage
23 days per year. Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Any bank holidays worked will be awarded with 1 back.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Enquiries Assistant, Technical Support Assistant, Enquiries Advisor, Front of House Assistant, Enquiries Executive, Team Enquiries Advisor, Client Team Enquiries Assistant may also be considered for this role.