- £26,829 - £35,931 pro rata
- Part Time, 6-12 month fixed term (contract extension dependant on funding)
Working as part of the TRANSFORM Team to educate and support the care of those in the last months of life in hospital, care homes and at home by educating, supporting and empowering clinical staff, families and patients.
The successful candidate will be a registered nurse with previous senior level experience of end of life care. The post-holder will be expected to work their hours over seven days a week in all care settings but the majority is likely to be in hospital.
- Excellent training and development opportunities, including support to undertake professional qualifications or academic study
- Staff receive excellent support and supervision from our clinical management team
- We mirror the NHS Agenda for Change payscales and previous NHS service will be honoured in respect of pay
- We support NHS pension scheme for those with eligibility
- Working in a modern, bright and welcoming environment
- Free on-site parking and subsidised meals
Application packs available from the vacancies section on our website by the “Apply” button on this page.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Interview date: Thursday 1st February 2018