The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide global administrative support to the RTSM Operational teams, to provide mail services to the Nottingham site and to maintain RTSM Project specific documentation.
Provide Project related administration support including, but not exclusively, the;
- Processing of client supplied data.
- Maintenance of project data tracking systems.
- Maintenance of project documentation and other media.
- Generation of system access envelopes and provision of other supporting documentation in support of client projects.
- Providing Purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Coordinating original study documentation for archiving.
- Provide central services to include:
- An effective and efficient postal service for the local office.
- Courier services for the local office.
- Purchasing of stationery and consumables.
- Proactively participate in the company’s Performance Management process, taking responsibility for personally assigned objectives and agreed training and development plans are completed (or recorded) in accordance with the procedure.
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound IT skills.
- Practical, proactive and methodical, excellent attention to detail and a positive, self-motivated attitude.
- Client focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Excellent written and verbal English language.
Minimum Work Experience
- Proven capability in administrative tasks.
- Relevant experience preferred.
To apply please click on the apply button and you'll be redirected to our site, thank you.