SEO Executive Growing Creative Agency
SEO Executive – Growing Creative Agency
Bigwave Media is a fun and growing creative agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design and digital services and business growth.
Now, we’re looking for an SEO Executive to join our passionate team in Exeter.
- Salary of up to £24,000 p/a DOE
- Great development opportunities
- Flexi time policy
- Regular staff socials and treats
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location
- Office shutdown at Christmas
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
In this important role, you will have the chance to make your mark on a growing department and become a key player in our SEO matters with plenty of room for progression.
You’ll be supported to increase your knowledge and realise your full potential in a vibrant and collaborative environment.
As an SEO Executive, you will help to deliver excellent results for our customers’ SEO campaigns.
Reporting to the SEO Manager and Digital Director, you will:
- Research, develop and manage unique SEO strategies for a range of customers across different verticals
- Act as a point of contact for SEO support and knowledge
- Manage SEO services including on-page, technical and link acquisition strategies
- Carry out SEO audits for key customers and deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key monthly performance reports
- Help to shape the workflow of a growing department
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous SEO experience, gained through your studies, a commercial role, agency or similar
- To be highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- The drive to go the extra mile to achieve excellent results
- Experience of using at least one of these SEO tools (or equivalent): SEMrush, MOZ, RankRanger, SEOprofiler, Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, LinkResearchTool, SEO Powersuite, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Agency Analytics or RavenTools
Other companies may call this role SEO Executive, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Campaign Executive, Digital Campaign Co-ordinator, SEO Campaign Co-ordinator or SEO Assistant.
Webrecruit and Bigwave Media are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to take your next step as an SEO Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.