LINCOLNSHIRE WOLDS FEDERATION
St Lawrence School, Bowl Alley Lane, Horncastle LN9 5EJ
St Bernard’s School, Wood Lane, Louth LN11 8RS
Grade G5-12 (£19,430 onwards) dependent on strengths and experience
Required for March 2018 (ideally)
37 hours a week /39 weeks (term time) or 31.25 hours over 52 weeks
Lincolnshire Wolds Federation is an all through, all need Federation, across 2 schools, providing for young people with complex, severe, moderate additional needs, including ASD, SEMH, communication and interaction differences.
We are looking to recruit a motivated, reflective and enthusiastic practitioner, to join our innovative family of professional staff, in helping us continue to provide a Portage and parental awareness and empowering programme, across East Lindsey.
- a motivated and reflective practitioner
- have an excellent track record of supporting child development
- hold a portage worker qualification
- hold high expectations and are committed to raising standards and aspirations for all
- have the ability to work as a part of a team, empowering others, as well as alone
- hold a creative and inspiring approach to planning to provide an inspiring, personalised and purposeful approach to child development,
In return we can offer:
- A supportive, welcoming, friendly and hardworking staff and school community
- A trust with a proven commitment to the professional development of all its staff
- Training and development across a wide range of additional needs
- Positive relationships with multi-agencies
- Highly regarded staff team with a range of skills and expertise
We encourage applicants to visit our service and engage in discussion. Please ring the office on 01507 603776 (St Bernard’s Site) to make arrangements.
Application packs available via our website
Closing date for applications is Monday 22nd January 2018 – 3pm
Interviews will be held on Friday 26th January 2018
If you are not invited for interview please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
This Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people. A satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check will be required for anyone appointed.