You will be will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, gaining and maintaining new business for our complete range of logistics services.
The role will demand the development of profitable, long- term relationships at the highest level with customers across a range of sectors.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
* Generate new sales leads and revenue for the Company
* Achieve set targets.
* Liaise, as necessary, with the Operations Team in order to determine and support the delivery of customer requirements.
* Work within the framework of company procedures.
* Be proactive in generating and reporting all relevant market intelligence.
* Track sales leads generated, follow-up as appropriate, and update relevant databases for the Company
* Deliver sales and marketing presentations to clients, as and when necessary.
* To be familiar with, and have an understanding of, the company's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
The ideal candidate will have a real 'presence' & will be able to present both at board and purchasing level & be comfortable speaking to decision makers.
Finally the successful candidate must be presentable, self motivated, good communicator, focused & above all with a 'must win' attitude and a great team ethic.