Jewellery & Watch Sales Trainer
Harding Retail are looking for an experienced Retail Trainer with a background in Jewellery and Watches to join our team. This is an office based role with 40% international travel.
Harding Retail is an on-board retailer with over 250 retail outlets on board 62 cruise ships. We currently have retail outlets with some of the most prestigious cruise lines in the world including Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Seabourn, P&O and Cunard to name a few.
We are looking for a motivated trainer to join our team to continue to develop our sales and training within the fine jewellery and watch sector.
- Be involved in the 360 training of all Jewellery and Watch Specialists on board our ships, this will include supporting the recruitment department, staff inductions, training and ongoing development.
- Full accountability for all specialist staff’s development and training
- Conducting head office training sessions
- Conducting on ship training.
- Working with the buying department and our luxury clients to develop training material for new and existing brands.
- Be able to use the LMS internal training system
- Public Speaking and Seminars
- Design and deliver new training programmes.
- A background in retail training preferable
- Have a background in watch or jewellery sales or luxury goods.
- Be open to travel and being away from home for periods of time
- Be a driven person that is capable of managing their own diary
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to deliver varied training materials. (i.e online, work books, face to face)
We will be offering a competitive salary with negotiation possible. Accommodation and travel for work is provided. Career opportunities within the department and company also available.
If you are interested in the role please apply now.