Technical Assistant (Chemical)
Trading for over 80 years, we are a speciality chemical treatment manufacturer based in Liverpool. Location is near the town centre with nearby rail, bus and road access. 5 - 10 mins walk from Lime Street Station. We create and blend new chemical products to meet our customers requirements.
What’s in it for You?
- Salary of £36,000
- 09:00 - 17:35
- Holidays equivalent to 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- On street parking is available
- Own glass partitioned office on the ground floor
Your primary role will be providing technical and sales related support to our UK sales force and customers. In addition, there will be supervising building maintenance and general duties. Full training is provided.
To be considered as a candidate, you will need:
- An understanding of chemistry / biology or a related science to BSc.
- Basic computer skills - Word-processing, email, PDF etc
- Basic hands on skills - ability to perform basic maintenance tasks safely
- Basic Health & Safety awareness - the ability to carry out the monthly audits
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- To be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative to resolve queries and problems
- A track record in establishing good relationships with peers and colleagues
- A team player mentality