Security Operations Manager
Security Operations Manager / Operations Manager / Security Manager / SIA License / Manned Guarding
Experienced Security Operations Manager with an SIA license, Full UK Driving License and previous experience as an Operations Manager is needed by our client, a leading security service provider to clients throughout the UK with a £4 Million turnover, to be based in their Burton on Trent office.
They currently have an exciting and varied role for someone to oversee their manned guarding, keyholding, alarm response and CCTV sites across the Southampton and London regions.
- Scheduling and rostering of staff cover and being the key contact for any issues for all sites within your region
- Completing monthly visits to all staff and clients
- Overseeing regular recruitment of staff and ensuring that agreed staffing levels are consistently maintained across sites
- Dealing with any HR or disciplinary issues relating to staff
- Preparing financial and budget reports for payroll
- Coordinating swift responses to requests for emergency cover
- Being part of an operational out of hours cover team by being available on the phone one weekend in every four
- Drafting risk assessments, assignment instructions and other associated paperwork for newly acquired sites and ensuring the documentation for existing sites is reviewed regularly
The Ideal Candidate:
- Valid SIA licence
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager within the Security Industry
Salary: £30k per annum
Benefits: Company Car, Laptop, Phone, Fuel Card
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Operations Manager within the security industry looking to join a fast moving, dynamic company that continues to grow substantially year on year. If you have the skills and enthusiasm, our client would love to hear from you!
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.