Information Security Analyst - 40k - 70k - Bracknell
Information Security Analyst - 40K - 70K - Bracknell, Berkshire
Information Security Analyst
40k - 70k
Information Security Analyst required by a successful market leading technology company located in Bracknell. Due to continued expansion, the company require an Information Security Analyst to join as a key member of their existing Security Team.
The successful Information Security Analyst will have a pivotal role in maintaining and improving the overall security of multiple platforms within the department.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Supporting the company's mission-critical platforms with leading security practices
- Helping to develop and improve processes for maintenance and testing of security architecture
- Centralising and simplifying security visibility with the organisation
- Strong educational background along with a 2:1 or above
- Security qualifications e.g. CISSP, SSCP, GIAC, QSA, CEH
- Operational security experience
- Security architecture
- Security Analysis toolsets
- Threat intelligence
This is an opportunity to join a market leading company offering a competitive salary and benefits. If you are looking for a role of this nature then please contact or call 0286.
- provided by Dice