K U R A c o n s u l t i n g
Based: In the Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire area, working remotely from home.
Part-time, 16 hours a week
Salary: £19000-23000 per annum (pro rata)
Kura is a new venture, founded by two partners, that’s all about development – through coaching, facilitation and consultancy. We are passionate about development, believing that all organisations, teams and individuals have the capability to excel beyond their own expectations and achieve outstanding results.
Our clients are at the heart of what we do. We value and develop relationships built on trust, respect and appreciation and go out of our way to do what is right for them.
We are creating a new role of Personal Assistant to promote and support the growing business, providing the highest levels of service to our clients and the Kura team. Working remotely from home, reporting to the lead consultant, your role will be a linchpin, both in start-up phase and when we are fully up and running. You will have the opportunity to develop the role and take on more responsibility.
Are you someone who enjoys delivering the highest levels of service and quality?
Are you excited by being the central point of contact for the business, the person who keeps everyone updated, responds to emerging situations and makes appropriate decisions?
Responsible for the smooth running of the business, your duties will include:
- Organising diaries, plans, resources and logistics – setting up and maintaining office systems.
- Planning and co-ordinating projects and events.
- Producing supporting documentation including presentations, workshop packs, materials and coaching notes.
- Managing the day to day accounts, including budgets, invoicing and suppliers.
- Carrying out background research and producing reports
We know that the key challenge of this job is to be able to build and maintain strong relationships, whilst working remotely and on your own.
- You will have excellent written English.
- You will be adept at using office equipment and packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), producing documents, presentations and materials.
If you wish to apply, please apply online sending us a letter setting out your suitability for this role along with a current CV. The closing date for applications is the 31st January 2018.