Senior Electrical Design Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for our client in Plymouth or CAN BE BASED IN Bristol. This is a permanent position Salary circa £46,000 to £52,000+, plus additonal benefits. Your experience will be from electrical design in marine, oil and gas or similar from a highly regulated risk environment. CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 4
Responsibilities of the Principal Electrical Design Engineer position:-
- To develop design solutions with preparation of sketches, design calculations and technical documentation.
- To produce scopes of work and estimates, for clients
- To contribute to HAZID, HAZOPS, Design Reviews and Safety Case studies.
- Provide professional advice to colleagues and customers on a wide range of Electrical Marine Engineering
- To undertake analysis of components, assemblies or systems
- Preparation, checking and authorisation of technical reports
Skills and Experience required:-
- You will be expected to have practical experience in the application of electrical design engineering
- Have extensive experience in a regulated design engineering environment
- Experience of ship/submarine/marine/naval sectors/oil and gas platforms
- Degree qualification and hold chartership status or working towards desirable
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3208
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.