Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Pendennis House is a CQC registered service, with an excellent reputation. We are rapidly growing and we have clients waiting for our service - we are recruiting for a number of Support Workers for flexible and rewarding work in Wadebridge, to start in January/February. Our clients include people with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Difficulties. We have day and night hours available. All shifts are 6 hours or more with the same client. You will need to share our ethos of providing excellent standards of person-centred care and support.
You will need to have:
- At least 6 months paid experience in the Health and Social Care sector, including working with people with challenging behaviour.
- Have a full clean Driving Licence (you do not need a car, just the ability to drive)
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to provide at least two references from the care sector.
For all your hard work and dedication we offer:
- Excellent rates of pay (£8.50-£10.75 per hour) and special bank holiday rates
- Weekly pay or monthly pay - you decide
- Free DBS check
- Free Continual Professional Learning and Development
- Employer funded Diploma Courses Levels 2 & 3
- On call support 24/7 for emergencies
- On site management
- Accrued Holiday Pay
If you think you meet all the criteria above and want to work for a friendly and well respected company, we would love to hear from you.
You will be able to work flexibly and with a variety of client groups for a caring and supportive company, where you are not just a number - you are a valued team member.
Call us on 01208 815637 to find out more or for an application pack or submit your CV