One of the UK's leading independent IT service and software solution providers to the UK Corporate Hospitality market, our Customers are groups including include pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
We are currently seeking Trainer Implementers to join our expanding team who will be responsible for providing Customer training and support on site alongside assisting with the installation of EPoS systems.
Other key responsibility will include:
- Delivering both one to one and group training sessions on Customer sites.
- Providing onsite support during implementation and go-live.
- Creating training materials and documentation.
- Assisting in the installation of EPoS systems.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of learning new systems to deliver training and support to customers along with the ability to work well on their own in field based scenarios.
It is essential that applicants have:
- Previous experience of working within either the hospitality or retail sectors
- Previous experience of delivering training sessions
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Good documentation ability
- Excellent communication skills
Please be aware that this role is UK based and will involve both extensive travel and staying away from home on a regular basis, it is therefore essential that candidates have a full manual UK driving licence. This role will also benefit from a Company Car, fuel card and Company benefits.