Office Manager – Construction Hire, Salary: up to c£30k, Based: Nuneaton
We require an Office Manager to work for a leading company who specialise in the hire of portable accommodation and associated products. This role involves managing a hire team of Customer Service Administrators in the handling of calls and processing hire quotations / contracts and off hires in a busy office environment across multiple locations. You will have strong people management skills with the ability to be able to lead, motivate, support and develop a team. Applicants should have previous experience in a similar office manager / customer service manager role managing customer service and admin teams. Experience of working within the hire industry would be beneficial but not essential.
Key tasks of the Office Manager role;
- Liaising with all departments and depots at all levels to enhance the customer experience
- Requirement to manage across multiple sites within region to ensure team members off site have visible contact with you as the Manager.
- Run multiple reports including; Overdue goods in/OHNC to monitor daily return volume, delivery report daily to monitor allocating, weekly phone stats for all departments and publish to department heads, weekly reporting suite – including FOC transport movements, damages, delivery/collection projection, accessories and due for delivery for Site Managers/Sales Manager/Regional Director as appropriate.
- Resolve issues and queries
- To maintain structure & responsibility regarding workload in the office in line with business needs
- Identifying staff development/training needs including NVQ support
- Dealing with all HR issues including Recruitment/on-boarding and Training of all new staff
- Systems developments and testing of new programmes/processes
- Attend and present in weekly/monthly meetings
- Communicate targets/figures to team with monthly one to ones with direct reports and objective setting and monitoring throughout year
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.