Domestic Installation Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Domestic Installation Engineer to join an award-winning company!
The company is an award-winning company and one of the largest in its sector with over 20 years’ experience of installing and maintaining heating, renewable technology and insulation system in thousands of homes.
As a service Engineer. you will be tasked with installing gas appliances within domestic properties, Including combi boilers regular boilers gas cooker gas fires, gas space heaters,
Recording results on a PDA, you will be working closely with a team programming your daily works This means you'll need to have significant and current experience. It is desirable that you are currently working within the industry.
- Minimum NVQ3 / SVQ3 City and Guilds or equivalent in plumbing and heating related occupations
- Current ACS Gas Qualifications CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1 & CKR1
- Additional LPG, HTR1 are an advantage, but not a requirement
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage modest paperwork volumes
- It is essential for applicant to be Gas Safe registered.
Person Spec - Behaviours
- Must have previous experience of a similar role in a Social Housing environment carrying out servicing on domestic boilers and appliances.
- Outstanding attitude towards customer care ensuring a courteous approach is adapted at all times paying particular attention to detail whilst protecting clients’ property.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Strictly adhere to Health and Safety procedures and all relevant Industry Regulations.
- Have a Professional approach to work and be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently, with the ability to adapt to situations and proactively work to achieve personal and company goals.
- Provide guidance, support and any instruction for trainee Engineers who may work within your team when required
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the role, which may be allocated from time to time.
- Full driving license (with a maximum of 6 points).
In return our clients are offering a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this role and want to be part of an award-winning company, then please apply now!