Territory Sales Manager DACH region
Responsible To: Director of European Sales The Company
Q’Straint is a privately owned business that designs, manufactures and supplies wheelchair securement safety products. The business operates in over 50 countries, encompassing North / Central / South America, East and Western Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
Q’Straint is a major player in global safety securement markets, and the only wheelchair restraint business to operate globally. The business has continued to show consistent growth over many years and the total global staff currently number over 150.
Territory Sales Manager DACH region
- To promote Q'Straint and its product range to new and existing customers in the DACH region; Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- To ensure a high level of customer service, by providing support and information to meet customer needs.
- To assist their Sales Manager with marketing & PR issues.
- To visit prospective customers in both Mobility and Bus & Coach industry in the agreed geographical region with a view to raising awareness, promote Company image & selling Q'Straint products
- To regularly visit existing customers in agreed geographical region to maintain & develop good business relationships & to encourage future sales
- To educate & train users and potential users how products should be used
Research for Prospective Customers
- To identify and follow up sales opportunities
- To identify and develop new markets for the Company products
- To recommend attendance at exhibitions & trade shows where appropriate for Company PR & development
- To attend trade exhibitions in order to promote Company image, products, generate leads & meet prospective & existing customers
- To promote new products and obtain feedback for their Sales Manager To follow up leads from exhibitions to maximise return on investment
- To raise own awareness of competition and products available from other companies and feedback to their Sales Manager
- Responsible for reporting results of customer contact to their Sales Manager
- To share leads and pertinent customer information with Sales Co-ordinators to enable database maintenance
- To attend sales meetings and assist their Sales Manager with sales strategies etc. as required
- To keep up-to-date with current market trends, effective sales techniques etc.
- To report any non-conformance product, process or quality to their Sales Manager
- To liaise with their Sales Manager / Plant Manager if any bespoke items are requested
- To liaise with the Sales Co-ordinators for office and administrative support
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive territory management and development experience, experience working in automotive component or vehicle adaptation sales would be an advantage
- Technical sales experience, promoting engineered solutions is essential
- Languages: Fluent English & German, spoken and written. French or Italian is an advantage
- Significant proven success in the field of technical sales
- A technical or engineering qualification is an advantage
- Full Driving Licence and EU passport
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- Good presentation & research skills
- Able to communicate at different levels with our customers and prospect
- Good verbal and listening communication skills for effective communication with the members of staff at all levels
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, XL, PPT)
- Experience in working with current CRM systems
- Commitment to organisation’s Mission Statement, aims & goals
- Discreet and, if appropriate, confidential
- Well-presented and professional attitude.
- Personable, enthusiastic and approachable
- Flexibility in duties and hours
- Willing & able to travel extensively for work purposes
- Full driving licence & own transport
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Company pension
- Company life insurance
- Location: Home Office & Travelling
Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org