Sales Advisor – Quotes
Sales Advisor – Quotes
Willand, Nr Exeter, Devon
Looking to put your customer service skills to good use as a Sales Advisor? Want to develop a rewarding and engaging career with a reputable clothing supplier? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Who am I working for?
With over 25 years’ experience, PenCarrie has built a strong reputation as a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry. Based in Willand, Devon, PenCarrie stocks over 3,000 product lines from over 80 of the industry’s top brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Sales Advisor and help to deliver a world-class service to our customers.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Staff discounts on products
- Wellbeing schemes including life assurance, private health insurance and a confidential helpline
- Free on-site parking
- Free wi-fi in our subsidised canteen
- Childcare vouchers
- Christmas savings options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events and charity fundraising schemes
Joining a hard-working team who are really passionate about what they do, you will find we are well-respected, customer focused and driven to provide the best service.
We are family-owned and boast great values alongside our excellent reputation. You’ll discover the chance to give back through charity fundraising events. So, if you are looking to work with a company that really is focused on fantastic service and a great career for the future, this is the role for you.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Advisor, you will respond to queries regarding customers’ quotes and collect the required information to secure orders.
Joining the Quotes Team, you will:
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Check stock and calculate order values to enable the accurate and timely production of quotes
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that customers’ quote needs are met
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that a high-quality service is consistently delivered
- Collate information for reporting and business analysis
- Take part in Customer Service Advisor training to support the department during peak times
What do I need?
- Up-to-date IT skills – including Microsoft Office packages such as Word and Outlook with confidence and experience of using Excel to produce reports and analysis when required
- Mathematical accuracy and general competence with numbers
- The ability to handle challenging conversations and situations diplomatically and sensitively with an overall aim to find a solution and satisfy the customers’ expectations
- The proven ability to build and maintain rapport with customers
- Knowledge and experience of Customer Service principles and practices
- The ability to work flexible hours as the occasional late shift until 10pm is required
Experience in a similar role would be beneficial, as would experience of working in a B2B sales environment.
Other companies may call this role Customer Service Advisor, Sales Support Advisor, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Co-ordinator, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Rep or Customer Service Representative.
This is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, generally 9:00 – 17:30 with the occasional late shift of 11:00 – 22:00 (organised on a rota-based system).
Webrecruit and PenCarrie are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
So, if you’re looking to learn and grow as a Sales Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.