Customer Services Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Are you a driven and passionate customer service or call centre professional looking for your next challenge? Could you enhance the reputation of an exceptional company within an environment of strong values and great service? If so, read on.
With over 25 years’ experience, PenCarrie has built a strong reputation as a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry. Based in Willand, Devon, PenCarrie stocks over 3,000 product lines from over 80 of the industry’s top brands.
To join our 200-strong team, we are now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join us in Willand.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Staff discounts on products
- Wellbeing schemes including life assurance, private health insurance and confidential helpline
- Free on-site parking
- Free wi-fi in the subsidised canteen
- Childcare vouchers
- Christmas savings options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charity fundraising schemes
- Company social events
Joining a hard-working team who are really passionate about what they do, you will find we are well-respected, customer focused and driven to provide the best service.
We are family-owned and boast great values alongside our excellent reputation. You’ll discover the chance to give back through charity fundraising events. So, if you are looking to work with a company that really is focused on fantastic service and a great career for the future, this is the role for you.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be tasked with delivering exceptional levels of service and upholding our company values.
In this primarily telephone based role, you will:
- Field incoming telephone calls from customers, take orders, carry out research and respond to queries
- Develop strong product knowledge in order to offer suggestions and solutions to customers
- Maintain communication with other departments to facilitate customer needs
- Complete a range of supporting administration activities
To be considered as a Customer Service Advisor, you will need to be:
- A positive team player who relates well to all kinds of people both internally and externally to the organisation
- Able to handle challenging conversations and situations diplomatically and sensitively with an overall aim to find a solution and satisfy the customers’ expectations
- Confident on the phone with an ability to use your initiative to assist the customer and ensure their requirements are being achieved
- Organised and efficient with an ability to keep databases up to date
- An excellent communicator with a natural ability to quickly develop open honest relationships with new and existing customers
- Happy to go the ‘extra mile’ to exceed customer expectations and increase business growth
Knowledge and experience of customer service practices and principles is also essential.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Order Processor, Customer Service Representative, or Customer Service Rep.
We are also eager to hear from candidates who have held the title of Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Support Representative, or Customer Care Rep.
Webrecruit and PenCarrie are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
So, if you are an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.