Sales Support Coordinator
We are looking for a super organised, highly analytical and commercially aware individual, to assist our Commercial Director in developing our business further. This role is ideally suited to someone with 2+ years’ experience in a sales or sales support capacity, or someone who can demonstrate strong commerciality in a previous role. You’ll be a proactive individual who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You’ll love taking ownership of your projects and working collaboratively with others in the business to achieve results. With a keen eye for detail you’ll be able to pick up on potential issues before anyone else. You’ll have advanced MS Excel skills, including complex formula, pivot tables and data manipulation.
Your Role in a Nutshell
You’ll play a key role supporting our Commercial Director in all things sales related. You’ll provide monitoring, analysis and support across a number of sales related tasks, as well as taking ownership of key projects within the sales calendar.
Your Key Responsibilities
- To provide support for prospecting activities for Commercial Director such as identifying buyer contact details, organising trips which will include travel/accommodation, creating itineraries, researching for confirmed meetings, collating presentations and booking customer events as well as updating the customer database with contacts and details of meetings.
- To support the Commercial Director in preparing for key internal meetings such as the monthly Board meeting including preparation of meeting papers, and taking notes when requested.
- To coordinate the seasonal Point-of-Sale (POS) process; working with the Graphics team to get sales team feedback on new POS ideas, researching potential suppliers and obtaining quotes, collating order quantities and managing delivery timelines.
- To monitor weekly sales team activity and to conduct research, collect and analyse data to produce reports, documents and presentations as directed by the Commercial Director.
- To effectively plan and coordinate the quarterly sales team meetings including evening events where applicable.
- To coordinate the agenda for the seasonal launch events in collaboration with the Head of Design and Commercial Director.
- To take ownership for the coordination of seasonal tradeshows, showrooms and key account events ensuring that all internal stakeholders meet the deadlines in place to ensure a smooth dispatch of samples and marketing material.
- To monitor the Frugi Wholesale Facebook page and communicate key messages to the Commercial Director in a timely manner and where necessary communicate as the Commercial Director.
- To liaise effectively with internal departments on behalf of the Commercial Director communicating and coordinating trade activity clearly especially at seasonal launches.
- To support any ad-hoc projects as requested by the Commercial Director and Frugi’s Managing Director.
- To be responsible for monitoring the use of the Commercial Director’s company credit card and to prepare expense claims for approval ensuring they are appropriately managed.
- To manage internal and external communication for the attention of the Director, sorting post, dealing with general enquiries and tracking correspondence.
- You’ll have a sound commercial understanding of what makes businesses thrive.
- Ideally, you’ll have a 2 or more years’ experience in a sales or sales support role.
- Experience in the fashion sector would be advantageous.
- You’ll be super organised with excellent time management skills. You’ll be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet some tight deadlines – you’ll thrive in a dynamic working environment.
- You’ll have some sound analytical skills and be able to draw out the important detail.
- You’ll love to take ownership of your work, be proactive and will demonstrate a mature and grounded approach.
- You’ll be privy to confidential and sometimes sensitive information, so absolute discretion is a must.
- You’ll enjoy helping us to research new ideas and markets, you’ll be able to work on your own initiative and solve problems creatively.
- Your MS Excel skills will be brilliant – including complex formula, pivot tables and data analysis.
- You’ll be knowledgeable on MS PowerPoint and have an eye for a creative presentation.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, circa £20,000 to £24,000, depending on your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme, including matched contributions.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year we’ll share it.
- You’ll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you’ll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team by clicking on the apply button.
Closing date: 31st January 2018. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licenced to sponsor overseas workers