An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Calsonic Kansei is looking for a Technical Administrator to join the team based in Millbrook. Working on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £24,007 - £25,953 per annum dependent on experience.
Calsonic Kansei is a Leading Global Manufacturing Company supplying products to a number OEM Automotive Customers. With more than 70 Manufacturing & development centres spanning several continents with a desire to provide world-class automotive components, be leaders in Innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
As our Technical Administrator you will report, promote and facilitate the achievement of the Technical Cost Reduction target across the Research and Development product groups.
Key responsibilities of our Technical Administrator
- Data collection and reporting to management regarding the Technical Cost Reduction target
- Use the internal database to help with progression of Technical Cost Reduction ideas
- Continuously improve & document the Technical Cost Reduction process
- Escalate concerns or issues in a timely manner
Our ideal Technical Administrator will have the ability and experience to:
- Analyse & manipulate numerical data sets
- Present and communicate data in graphical/numerical format
- Validate and verify the data
- Apply basic project management skills to control your activities
- Facilitate meetings and take minutes
- Good analytical skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
- Proficient communicator
Benefits of becoming our Technical Administrator
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st January 2018
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become our Technical Administrator. We’d love to hear from you!