Sales, Marketing & Business Development Executive
(Fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate in Marketing, Product Design, Engineering and/or Architecture)
Trueform is a leading designer and manufacturer of smart city and zero emissions public transport infrastructure hardware. Operating internationally, the company’s range of award winning products are used by many of the World’s leading public transport authorities, including Transport for London and New York Department of Transport.
Due to continued success an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, proactive individual to work in our busy sales and marketing office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent marketing, product design or engineering graduate who wishes to build a career in sales, marketing and business development.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, and working with leading designers, architects and transport authorities, the successful candidate must have high levels of drive and attention to detail, must be commercially astute, have excellent oral and written english and communication skills and ideally have a keen interest in new product development / materials / engineering as the role will involve a certain level of technical sales.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generate new business across a variety of market sectors
- Conduct proactive calls and emails to potential new clients, promoting the business and its services
- Respond quickly and efficiently to incoming sales enquiries, via telephone, email and fax
- Produce written quotations
- Record & log incoming sales enquiries and opportunities
- Provide technical advice on product range
- Complete pre-qualification questionnaires
- Complete conformance & compliance documents for prospective customers
- Complete proactive opportunity search for new business
- Support Sales Manager and internal design team in development of the company’s portfolio of products
- Reach targets set by Sales manager
- Occasional requirement for off-site work (attend meetings/exhibitions/conferences etc.)
- Monitor progress of orders through the Production and Installation departments
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude towards sales, marketing, PR and the promotion of the Company
- Technical understanding of architectural and engineering drawings
- Excellent written and oral English
- Excellent organisational, administration and communication skills are essential
- Must be fully Conversant with all Microsoft office packages
- To have a proactive approach to work at all times
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills
- A knowledge/interest in product design/ engineering/manufacturing materials would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Adobe software suite (Photoshop, InDesign/Illustrator) would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative – acts on various methods and strategies for solving problems and meeting objectives
- Increase job knowledge and develop job skills
- Able to commit and adhere to Health, Safety and Environment policies, processes and procedures
We offer a competitive remuneration package, with strong personal and career development opportunities, in this demanding but very enjoyable work environment.