An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Calsonic Kansei is looking for a Senior Engineer to join the team based in Millbrook. Working on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £44,994 – £48,643 per annum dependent on experience.
Calsonic Kansei is a Leading Global Manufacturing Company supplying products to a number OEM Automotive Customers. With more than 70 Manufacturing & development centres spanning several continents with a desire to provide world-class automotive components, be leaders in Innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
As our Senior Engineer you will design & develop the automotive HVAC components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support new product launch & the continuous improvement of current product competitiveness.
Key responsibilities of our Senior Engineer
- Complete development activities to achieve design Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch
- Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction
- Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends
- Promotion of Calsonic Kansei technology & products
- Develop and transfer knowledge to other team members
Our ideal Senior Engineer will have the ability and experience to:
- Control your projects by applying project management skills
- Work effectively, independently and/or part of a team
- Utilise CAD tools to review CAD Data (NX)
- Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design DFMEA, FTA, etc.
- Interface effectively across functions, regions & Customer
- Design & develop HVAC systems/components to internal/external customer specifications
Benefits of becoming our Senior Engineer
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st January 2018
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become our Senior Engineer. We’d love to hear from you!