Customer Development Sales Person
An exciting opportunity not to be missed! Calsonic Kansei is looking for a Customer Development Sales Person to join the team based in Millbrook. Working on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,653 - £41,787 per annum dependent on experience.
Calsonic Kansei is a Leading Global Manufacturing Company supplying products to a number OEM Automotive Customers. With more than 70 Manufacturing & development centres spanning several continents with a desire to provide world-class automotive components, be leaders in Innovation and contribute to a sustainable society.
As our Customer Development Sales Person you will provide effective leadership in a sales/business development function alongside developing working relationships within the OEM in order to secure business for the long term.
Key responsibilities of our Customer Development Sales Person
- Provide the business with a strategic business plan for the short, medium and long terms
- Develop the sales growth to a level acceptable to group objectives
- Support management of the existing business
- Oversee the delivery of tender documents quoting for new business RFI / RFQ
- Provide Calsonic Kansei with competitor analysis information to set benchmark
- Provide the senior management with regular reports on the progress of the business development role and client relationships
- Develop monitor and appraise the development of the accounts
- Consult with all other senior managers on ongoing activity and the direction of the company and to play an active part in the strategic direction of the business as a whole
- Ensure that the resources of the sales function are working to the highest levels of efficiency and that forward thinking time management principals are applied
Our ideal Customer Development Sales Person
- Experience within a similar automotive 1st tier supplier is preferred
- European or Global sales experience is a necessity (preferably automotive based).
- Time management ability of the highest order
- Business development experience ideally within the automotive industry
- Experience of conducting business with a Japanese automotive OEM is desirable
- Engineering, Business degree or equivalent
- Must be flexible to travel as required
Benefits of becoming our Customer Development Sales Person
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, Company Contribution up to 7%
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Hours – 39 per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Life Assurance
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st January 2018
If you think this is the right role for you, why not click ‘apply’ now to become our Customer Development Sales Person. We’d love to hear from you!