Looking for a new marketing challenge where your ideas count?
30 years ago, we opened our office in Truro. Come and tell us how you think we can celebrate this achievement!
You can be part of an award-winning team - recognised for delivering exceptional client service, as well being a 2017 Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For employer.
Our Marketing and Business Development team is at the centre of a marketing strategy that is raising our profile as a Top 30 Accountancy, Audit and Advisory business, resulting in recent award wins such as Large Practice of the Year 2017 and Corporate Deal of the Year 2017, to name just a few.
We are expanding our central marketing team based in Exeter, with more regional marketing specialists to further drive our ambitious marketing and business development plans forward.
As a key player in our regional marketing team based in Truro – you will be excited by the chance to work with Partners and staff co-ordinating and enhancing our varied marketing and business development initiatives such as:
- Events: from budget breakfasts to seminars and entertainment, you’ll organise, deliver and create, a range of events and activities throughout the year.
- Service line marketing: working with teams in the office, you’ll co-ordinate and initiate a wide range of marketing activities.
- Bids and tender support: you will relish the challenge of supporting our teams in creating and co-ordinating professional bid documentation, working under pressure and to strict deadlines, for regional opportunities.
- Market research: client research and analysis should be second nature to you.
- Client communications: you will love creating engaging regional communications for our clients and prospects.
- PR: working with our central PR team, you will be constantly pushing regional PR opportunities.
- Social media: again, second nature. Professionally utilising social media will be part of your DNA!
- Last but not least - as part of the wider marketing team you will also be involved in other projects and initiatives across the firm.
You will have:
- Ideally a degree and or marketing related qualification (such as CIM) (desirable but not essential).
- Ideally, experience of working within the professional services sector.
- Experience of B2B and B2C marketing.
- A good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s and 2 A Levels or equivalent) grades A*-C.
- Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office) Ideally good with other publishing software.
- Full driving licence with access to a car.
You will be:
- An excellent communicator with excellent written English who possesses confident interpersonal skills to influence senior colleagues.
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Willing to support the wider office and firm.
- Keen to progress your career within marketing.
- Competitive salary with annual review and access to our Benefits Choice Platform.
- £1,000 joining bonus for Direct Applicants. (terms apply)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays 36.25 hours per week. (may consider part time minimum 4 days)
- Life Assurance. (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2%.
- Critical Illness Scheme.
- Fully paid health scheme after probationary period via Simplyhealth plus Contributory Private Health Scheme.
- Training C.P.D Support.
Sorry we are unable to accept candidates who require a certificate of sponsorship for migrants.