Key Stage One Teacher
Lincoln Bishop King CE Primary School, Kingsway, Lincoln LN5 8EU
Key Stage One Teacher – Part Time (0.5 FTE)
We are looking for someone who has teaching experience in Key Stage One. The successful applicant will need to:
- Have a clear understanding of the effective teaching of reading, writing, mathematics and grammar
- Have a clear understanding of how children learn
- Be an inspirational and outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have a proven record of impacting on standards across the curriculum
- Aspire to continuous professional development
- Be competent in using data to inform planning and teaching practice
- Support and promote our church school aims, values and ethos
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Be versatile and resilient
We will offer you:
- A funded health care plan
- A happy, positive work place with a team ethos
- Professional and supportive colleagues to work alongside
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Quality CPD linked to school improvement and performance management
- A supportive governing body
We welcome experienced teachers but we are equally open to supporting newly qualified teachers.
A visit to the school is recommended; we will be showing interested candidates around the school on the following times:
- Wednesday 10th January – 4pm
- Wednesday 17th January – 4pm
We hope you are able to join us so that you can meet our friendly team and ask us any questions that you may have. If you cannot make this date please contact the office to make an alternative appointment.
Closing date for applications: 9am 22 January 2018.
Shortlisting: 26 January 2018.
Interview day: 6 February 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We want our workforce to reflect the make-up of our community that we serve and therefore welcome all application irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
All candidates are advised to read the attached job information pack prior to making and application and write their application to the person specification.