Job Title: Art Director
Hours: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Work pattern: 5 days a week
Employer: Lobster Eye Limited
Number of positions: 1
Lobster Eye is an energetic, highly successful creative direction company and is offering a wonderful opportunity for an Art Director with strong creative and branding experience to join our team to create high-end and beautiful projects.
You will manage all aspects of creative direction, from concept design to project completion for the ongoing international campaigns of several high profile clients (including music artists). You will lead a collaboration of graphic designers, advertising professionals and artists in the concept and production of printed materials; visual design (eg film, graphic animation, photo shoots, music videos/tours, exhibitions and album covers), web design, clothing and merchandise to maintain client brand image, awareness and creative vision. You will undertake creative research into different artistic medium, treatments, developments and methods to offer innovative, cutting-edge creative products and solutions. You will manage and guide others to achieve intended results within budget and time constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Experience of managing projects from concept to realization to help drive clients’ creative strategy/vision
- Demonstrative experience of strategic management of high profile projects and working to tight deadlines (eg less than 24 hours) in pressurised environments
- Proven track record of collaborating with others to create, develop, maintain and market high profile celebrity brand images
- Experience working with internationally recognized clients in music, fashion and theatre and the understanding of the discretion required for such roles
- Ability to manage team members to achieve deadlines and ensure work comports to client specifications
- Willingness and ability to work after hours and to be available at short notice to international clients (eg California, USA).
- Strong understanding of artistic materials and design process in the music, fashion and advertising industry
- Proficiency in photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and Office suite
- You must be a clear communicator who can turn your ideas into practical creative
- Excellent computer design, typography, layout and visual identity skills are a must
Closing date for applications is 17th January 2018
Apply by clicking the below button