Do you want to work for one of Wales' most dynamic and upward moving companies? Do you want the opportunity to influence and lead an exciting and dynamic development project? Do you want the flexibility of working from home to enhance your creativity? This could be the role for you.
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Front-End Developer to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of between £25,000 and £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established in 1999, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,000 brands using our estate agent software to connect nearly 3000 branches. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market.
About the Front-End Developer role
A front-end developer is wanted to join our development team on exciting SaaS web projects. Working with our in-house UX/UI design team, you will have a passion for great user experience and enjoy delivering rich, web based applications, utilising the very latest tools and techniques.
You will need to have a desire to contribute to the future of the project by immersing themselves in the SCRUM development process and creating high quality deliverables in line with our product roadmap.
Key Responsibilities of our Front-End Developer
- Work closely with the SCRUM team to help shape and deliver development cycles
- Work closely with the senior team members, ensuring consistency in technical solutions
- Build high quality deliverables in line with the product roadmap
- Become a point of technical and domain knowledge regarding our products
- Help ensure technical excellence throughout the team is maintained
- Help enforce agreed software quality standards through peer reviews and team retrospectives
- Assist in driving the implementation of good software design and development
- Follow and implement best practices as agreed with senior team members
- Help ensure the features developed by the team are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time
- Assist in identifying better ways of working and help implement them within our SCRUM process
What we’re looking for in our Front-End Developer
- 2 years+ commercial development experience
- Experience of SAAS environments
- Experience in an Agile, rapid-development environment
- A good communicator across technical and management teams
- Good organisational skills, with experience in a SCRUM development environment
- Confidence and ability to discuss issues with senior staff
- Calm under pressure with ability to meet agreed deadlines
- A natural problem solver who has a tolerance for uncertainty
- Driven to continue learning and implementing best practice in a cost-effective way.
- Solutions driven with a "can do" attitude
Essential Tech Skills
- Durandal *
* or significant equivalent experience
Desirable Tech Skills
- Node Package Manager
- OAuth 2.0
- ASP.net (MVC)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Agile (Scrum)
- Azure Services
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Front-End Developer then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!