HR Administrator - Plymouth
37 hours per week, Plymouth
CSW Group has an exciting opportunity to join the HR team in the role of HR Administrator, providing day to day HR administrative support by dealing with a wide range of HR related queries.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries;
- For assisting and co-ordinating the recruitment process;
- For providing general support to the HR department;
- For supporting HR procedures and processes;
- For maintaining the HR records and systems of the company;
- For administering HR associated documentation, such as offer letters and contracts of employment
Applications should have experience of working within HR. The salary for this role will be up to £20,000 per annum, dependent upon the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Through its work CSWG actively safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all employees and volunteers and others working on behalf of the company are required to share this commitment.
Successful individuals will be required to undergo full vetting checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Closing date: Wednesday 10th January 2018
Interview date: Monday 15th January 2018