Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Bristol
SocialWork 2000 are assisting Bristol City Council in looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Child Protection Team based in Bristol. GBP28ph.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Working within the C&F programme area, the Social Worker will provide a high quality and effective social work service to children and their families. They will have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children. They will need to be creative, motivated and demonstrate capacity to manage competing priorities and work under pressure. Key responsibilities will be to work within statutory guidelines and assess need, plan and deliver focused interventions in a timely way.
- 3 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Car driver
- Pay rate: GBP28ph
- In-house payroll company that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- DBS application
- We offer a GBP200 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).