Grimme UK LTD is seeking a full-time Service Technician to join their Retail team based in Glenrothes, Fife. The successful applicant will demonstrate dedication to providing high standards of customer satisfaction and the ability to work under seasonal pressures. This rewarding position would ideally suit an experienced agricultural technician wishing to progress their career within a retail division of a market leading machinery manufacturer. Full Grimme product training will be provided.
- Delivering customer expectations in line with department targets.
- Advanced in-field diagnostics and seasonal repair of both Self Propelled and Trailed equipment.
- Machine PDI and Re-specification to both new and used equipment.
- Mentoring of apprentice technicians inside the workshop environment.
- Completion of routine service and appraisal work in a timely and profitable manner.
- Industry experience and knowledge of machine hydraulic/electric diagnostics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Ability to work as part of a flexible team delivering industry-leading support.
- Attractive remuneration package includes competitive salary, company vehicle, healthcare and pension contribution.