IT Software Trainer
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for an IT Software Trainer to come join our team. The ideal location for the successful candidate will be Southern England Bristol/Bath/Swindon/Newbury/Basingstoke. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £22,000 per annum depending on experience + bonus.
About the IT Software Trainer role
Due to the launch of our new, market leading software, we require an additional trainer ideally with an Estate Agency background ideally based near the M4 corridor. Reporting directly to the Head of Training you will be required to deliver clear, informative and engaging training to a growing customer base.
This role is home based with travel to train our clients across the UK. As such the ability to manage your time, take initiative, travel frequently and stay overnight are essential.
Key Responsibilities of our IT Software Trainer
- Delivery of onsite training courses at our customers place of work
- Holding class room training and remote sessions
- Designing and maintaining training schedules based on changes in the property market
- Maintaining knowledge of legal regulations within the property industry
- Working unsupervised and managing your own diary
- Contacting a large customer base to sell additional training packages
- Recording feedback and looking at ways of improving existing training schedules/courses
- Building relationships with customers
What we’re looking for in our IT Software Trainer
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Experience of using a CRM or cloud based software
- Knowledge of the Estate Agency Industry
- Ability to build rapport quickly with people at all levels
- Proven experience of taking initiative
- A strong commitment to overachievement
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new IT Software Trainer then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!